I've decided to make a list of some of my new favorite things:
- Taylor Swift's song "Love Story." I love it, love it, love it. In fact, I love it so much, I'm currently listening to it.
- The town of Goshen. I think I'll drive there tomorrow, just for kicks. And while I'm at it, maybe I'll continue on to Eureka and walk around for a little bit.
- The chess game on my computer. It's pretty sweet. I lost my first five games, but since then I've been pretty much unstoppable. Course, I'm only playing level one (it goes up to ten), but still . . .
- My 3A and 2B classes. They make teaching worthwhile. If I didn't think it was so unethical, I'd give them all A's.
- The Killers song "Human." Before I started listening to Sister Swift, I was listening to this song. I don't know why I like it so much, I just do.
- My principal. One of the greatest people I've ever worked with.
- The movie Twilight. Specifically,
A. Cedric Diggory's hair. If I could have my hair be in any style, it would be like that.
B. Alice Cullen's hair. I find that hairstyle mega attractive.
C. Dr. Cullen. No reasoning here, just liked him in the movie and liked him as a character.
D. The whole story line. I've never read the book, so I didn't know anything about what it was. I like it.
- My new coat from the J.C. Penney. It's nice.
- Learning about the stock market. I don't understand it hardly at all, but I'm kind of obsessed with learning about it currently.
- Watching the recordings of a TV show called "The Pretender" which used to air when I was in high school. I love it.
And that's all