The following necessitate comment:
- I went to high school graduation a couple of weeks ago. I cried. I always cry at those things. I’m a sucker for nostalgia.
- I have a cell phone.
- About 85.43 percent of the time I hold Gemma Grace, she cries.
- My friend Stephen E. Frandsen and his wife are going to have a baby. I cried when I found out. How dare they corrupt the earth with their progeny.
- I don’t care if the government knows my personal information. Just so long as they don’t make fun of my middle name, I’m fine.
- I do not like the Miami Heat. I’m not a very good Christian when I watch them play. I get real mad.
- I’m reading this book called Divergent. I don’t hate it.
- I also just read this book called The Mysterious Benedict Society. I didn’t hate it either. In fact, I might have cried at some point while reading it.
- The Mrs. and I watched this movie (edited) called Dear John. Not bad. Then a week or two later we watched Safe Haven (also edited). Not bad either (in fact, I might have been teary-eyed in both). Then a couple weeks later we watched The Notebook. Boring.