Today’s the Day.
10 Things I Miss About My Dad:
1. I miss his church talks and lessons. He was a great speaker.
2. I miss seeing him interact with little kids. Before his sickness, I’m not sure there existed a better grandpa.
3. I miss his glasses. I don’t think he ever got a new pair.
4. I miss his coming to my games. And his yelling at my games.
5. I miss our temple trips to the initiatory every Wednesday night.
6. I miss how he made everybody, especially the people who felt most out of place, feel welcome.
7. I miss seeing him take care of my mom. Now that I’m a husband, I realize I have a long way to go.
8. I miss “That’s a good back”
9. I miss watching TV and movies with him.
10. I miss him.