Monday, February 1, 2010

Das Spiel

This last week I was once again reminded how much I don't understand the female gender. I mean, I'll be honest, I thought that after coaching girls for three years I was starting to be unconfusified, but no, I'm not. Just as confused as ever. And just so you know, this confusion has caused an inordinate amount of frustration the last couple of days.

In fact, last nite I got so frustrated concerning my confusification that I almost decided to have an "anti-female" week at school. However, I decided against that for two reasons. 1) I'm pretty sure my noble employer Nebo School District would probably fire me if I did that and 2) I'm not really "anti-female." It would probably be more accurate to say that I'm actually "anti-not understanding females" which is quite different altogether and that sentiment is way too long to have as a slogan.

So here I remain, but one of these days I'm going to figure it all out, I promise.

1 comment:

Colin said...

no... you won't. :)