What I Like About Christmas
- The fact that I get to watch the Muppets Christmas Carol and It’s A Wonderful Life (I used to hate this movie by the way). I mean, I obviously can watch them anytime, but it’s just better when it’s the actual season.
- Making fun of people with icicle lights on their house (which includes my mother's home).
- All the good food.
- Christmas Presents. Some people will try and tell you they would rather give than receive. Not me. I mean, giving’s okay, but come on, does anything is this world beat waking up Christmas morning and opening presents.
- Christmas music. I should clarify this “Christmas Music”. I actually really dislike that pop Christmas music nonsense (hurts my ears that stuff). But give me some nice Christmas songs sung but a respectable choir and I won’t complain.
- College and professional football. I know it doesn’t actually have anything to do with Christmas, but it is at the same time and I love it.
- The Christmas Spirit. People always complain about the commercialism of Christmas, but I’m not one of those people. I think, compared to the rest of the year, people are still a lot more caring and considerate (even if they are a little bit obsessed with getting the best deal).
- The Hansen Christmas Party. I still love going to Grandma's house.
- Our family Christmas party. I generally don’t hate my family.
- The First Presidency Christmas Devotional. (Although this year I was sitting watching with a bunch of people who would not stop talking. I wanted to knock them all out, but I wasn’t too sure that would be the most effective way of paying better attention to the speakers).
- That fact that it means the semester is almost over.
- Charlie Brown's Christmas.
This is me and big Stew. From the looks of things, I think we hated the snow even then, especially big Stew