Here I sit in my living room listening to a little bit of music goodness. I just returned from a movie watching with my little brother Chadwin. We saw Race to Witch Mountain which was quite enjoyable. I’d recommend it to all (except Stephen Frandsen because he doesn’t like good movies).
Anyway, I’ve got a couple of questions which I’ve been contemplating of late.
- How do people (mostly women, I believe) handle walking in high heels. I see people wearing high heels and I'm just amazed how they can keep balance when all their weight is landing on that tiny stiletto heal. Remarkable.
- Where does this abundant dislike of my favorite town in the whole wide world come from? I mean in the last month I’ve heard absolutely nothing positive about that mecca of beauty known as the Goshen. It’s time people repent of their prejudices.
- Can my singles ward get any weirder? I’m not sure, but I don’t think so. I invite all to my ward, married or single, just so they can experience the Santaquin Singles Branch. It’s an unforgettable experience . . . and strangely addicting.
- Why can’t the Cougars win an NCAA tournament game? How about next time we get an invitation we just turn it down, spare ourselves the pain, and go to the NIT instead.
- Why are people so hard on teenagers? I work with them everyday and I’ll tell you, low-riding pants aside, they’re pretty amazing people.
- That said, how in the wide world did the Ry-masta bringin da disasta possibly get an A in my class? He must have cheated off someone ‘cause I swear he just sleeps everyday in class. Some things I will never understand.
- Why can’t all of life be like elementary school? I mean, it’s not like I don’t enjoy my current status, but there’s just nothing to compare with the goodness that is elementary school (especially recess). Heaven will probably be like elementary school with plenty of Kebabs and Crème Soda.
And that’s all.