As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a Mormonite. As a Mormonite, I have a calling in my church. I would just like to say that it would be a lot easier to do my calling if I didn’t hate talking to people so much.
School starts this week (on Wednesday to be precise). I hope I make it through the first week without getting fired or without having one of my classes rising up and mutinying against me (I think the latter is more likely, by the way).
I think it’s time to list my top five movies. They are, in order,
- Shadowlands—Favorite quote of all time, “Why do we love when losing hurts so bad?”
- My Fair Lady—Henry Higgins is everything I wish to be.
- Dead Poets Society—What does it really mean to sieze the day?
- The Lion King—The gospel Disneyized.
- Chariots of Fire—“Do you know what day it is?”
I saw a guy walking around with spurs on yesterday. That’s why I love Payson, Utah: guy with spurs on—no big deal.
Have you ever noticed how people define friendship differently? I take more of the Swiss approach myself, if you were wondering.
Today, as I was picking up some magnetic resonance images from Mountain View Hospital, I saw a Dominoes delivery boy there. I didn't know you could order pizza in the hospital. I hate hospitals just a little less now that I know pizza delivery is allowed.
My dad’s amazing.