it's monday. i'm writing here. i'm back on schedule. i still hate stephen frandsen. all is right in the universe.
- my dad says that "skinny" is a low class nickname for a little kid. know what i think, i think he's jealous.
- i had my birthday. i turned 27. when my mom turned 27 she was pregnant with her sixth child. interesting.
- on my tombstone it's going to read, "just friends"
- it was salem days last week. the salem days parade is the best in the state, that's what i say. if you don't agree with me, you're wrong and ignorant.
- i speed all the time, yet i absolutely will not misuse the carpool lane or cross in or out of the carpool lane on the double line. am i a hypocrite.
- first girls' soccer game tomorrow. pray for us (maybe you should fast too, that might be helpful). all that is running through my head, "don't be a dufus, don't be a dufus, don't be a dufus."
and that's all.