Sunday, February 17, 2013

Discoveries


I recently discovered:

1. Brigham Young once excommunicated everyone in Goshen. (In case you were wondering.)

2. A cassette tape of my mission farewell.  After listening to it, two things stuck out to me:  My voice is lower and I've become dumber.

3. Monsters Inc. has a very nice ending.  I almost cried.  How have I not noticed it before?

4. This year my interest in sports has dropped significantly.  I didn't think it was possible for me to be more nerdy and boring, but apparently it is.

5. My septic tank (at 11:30 p.m. one night while it was snowing)

6. The music section of the youth section of the lds.org section of the Internet.  I like them songs.  (And they’re free).

7. Tearing out a bathroom is relatively easy.  Putting said bathroom back together is relatively uneasy.  And it doesn't make the Mrs. particularly happy. 

8. Any woman who endures pregnancy deserves a candy bar (at the Payson School, whenever someone needs to be rewarded for extraordinary feats, they get a candy bar).  Along those lines, 99% of the male population (me included) could not handle pregnancy.  Really.

No comments: