I recently discovered:
1. Brigham Young once excommunicated everyone in Goshen. (In case you were wondering.)
2. A cassette tape of my mission farewell. After listening to it, two things stuck out to me: My voice is lower and I've become dumber.
3. Monsters Inc. has a very nice ending. I almost cried. How have I not noticed it before?
4. This year my interest in sports has dropped significantly. I didn't think it was possible for me to be more nerdy and boring, but apparently it is.
5. My septic tank (at 11:30 p.m. one night while it was snowing)
6. The music section of the youth section of the lds.org section of the Internet. I like them songs. (And they’re free).
7. Tearing out a bathroom is relatively easy. Putting said bathroom back together is relatively uneasy. And it doesn't make the Mrs. particularly happy.
8. Any woman who endures pregnancy deserves a candy bar (at the Payson School, whenever someone needs to be rewarded for extraordinary feats, they get a candy bar). Along those lines, 99% of the male population (me included) could not handle pregnancy. Really.