Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012

I realize this is a couple weeks late, but better late than never I always say.

Top Nine Events from 2012 (in no particular order)

  1. When Tyler Watson scored the game winning goal against Bear River.
  2. The Mrs. and I eating breakfast at the Marriott in the Washington D.C. during Thanksgiving Break.
  3. My airbag inflating when it was supposed to thus ensuring that my head only smashed into my windshield, instead of going through it.
  4. Watching The Dark Knight Rises with the Mrs. (serious).
  5. Greenleaf Dodge.
  6. Watching the primary debates with the Mrs.
  7. Any day that Holden didn’t give me the silent treatment.
  8. Anytime I lectured the soccer girls about avoiding boys.
  9. Every time I taught my U.S. studies classes (because I’m pretty sure I had the best U.S. Studies classes in the history of the Payson High School).
The Untop Nine Events from 2012 (also in no particular order

  1. My head smashing into my windshield.
  2. Losing more hair (bald by 35 is my prediction).
  3. Watching the presidential election results.
  4. Watching 10 minutes of The Bachelorette.
  5. The Spurs losing to the Thunder (still haven’t quite recovered)
  6. Every time Alabama won.
  7. Not having a downstairs bathroom because I’m handyman illiterate.
  8. Having to do homework again (although I suppose I should have expected it going back to school and all).
  9. Every time I hear our neighbor's donkey at night.

No comments: