Hello. I have a goal. Write more often. I will.
- Currently I’m watching the Republican Presidential Candidates Debate. Interesting. I like Santorum
- I was just watching The Fox and the Hound. I find that movie interesting.
- I really wish that there were more Harry Potter movies/books. I miss them all, especially Snape and Dumbledore.
- Here’s my rating of prominent males on Gilmore Girls (who knows if the spelling right).
4. Everybody else except . . .
- By the way, Gilmore Girls is an interesting show. Not sure what I think about it yet.
- Sometimes I think it’s crazy that I’m a step dad. Who’d of thunk (apparently according to my spell check “thunk” isn’t a word, which just goes to show that nobody consulted anybody in Goshen when they created these spell check thingers).
- I should go to bed. It’s 11:00 p.m. and all I’m doing is listening to Newt Gingrich talk. Why did I stop watching The Fox and the Hound? I just don’t understand myself.
- I’m going to watch Anderson Cooper 360.
- But before I do, let me just say that I think this is the worst NFL season in my lifetime. I cried last night when the Niners and the Ravens lost (well, not really, but almost, and I’m pretty sure my brother Spencer did).
And that's all