Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Thanksgiving

Well hello. Here I am sitting in the living room watching Peter Pan with the Mrs. and Holdikus. I really like this movie. If my Dad were here he would say something like “They just don’t make them like this anymore.”

Anyway, to more important things.

- First off, several entries ago I talked about how much I’ve enjoyed sports this year. Although I still stand by that statement, I’m really not enjoying the NFL this year. Total disappointments all the way around. The Redskins are horrible . . . again, Peyton isn’t even playing, and the Eagles can’t decide whether they should be good or bad.

- Speaking of sports, I enjoyed watching the Galaxy victory in MLS this last Sunday. I love David Beckham. He’s always been one of my favorites, ever since the 1998 World Cup (although I still haven’t forgiven him for getting carded against Argentina).

- I watched The King’s Speech the other day (edited of course) and I very much enjoyed it. I should have been English.

- Yesterday I dreamt that my boss fired me. I wonder what I would do if I were fired. I think I would become a grocery store manager or bag boy.

- I was thinking that since it’s Thanksgiving I should make a weblog post about those things for which I’m thankful. Then I decided not to.

And that’s all.

No comments: