Some things you should know:
- I went to Golden Corral yesterday for the first time in my life. It was amazing. If they don’t have buffets in heaven, I’m not going.
- One time I went to Low Book Sales to see about selling the Mrs.’s car. I will not go back. The guy that talked to us reminded me of the dad on Matilda. They have lost my business for eternity. If they are in heaven, I’m not going.
- I do not hate LeBron. I did, but then the Mavs won. So now I don’t.
- My current musical obsession: Trace Adkins—“All I Ask For Anymore”
- I watched three movies the last couple of days that ain’t half bad.
Hereafter—The Mrs. and I cried. Definitely will make the all-time list.
True Grit—Still haven’t quite wrapped my mind around it. Those Coens are interesting
Saving Private Ryan (edited of course)—Well, since it was edited it was pretty disjointed, but I’m pretty sure I cried every ten minutes. “Earn this”
- I hate spiders and snakes.
- I should be cleaning the bathroom right now. All in good time.
- I don’t want Jimmer to go to the Jazz for the same reason that I don’t want Romney to be president.
- The Mrs. is smart. Way smarter than I am. If you have any questions, ask her.
- I made waffles that were edible for the first time in history today. Mom’s are way better.
- Even though I can make waffles, I still don’t feel adultish. Maybe when I turn 30.
- I think this upcoming year I might actually teach my students somethings. No really, I think I might. I mean, I've been trying for the last four, but I think this might be the year.