Hello, hello, hello. Thank goodness school is finally back in session. I was going a little bit crazy there for a while. I believe I was officially bored out of my mind on the 19th of July at approximately 3:34.56 p.m. Nothing like Payson High School to bring back a little sanity to life. I have the following items to note.
- This year, along with the regular coaching duties, I’m teaching 2 U.S. History classes, 2 Government classes, and 2 German classes. Government is easily my least favorite class to teach (especially without Ry-Masta there), but I do a tolerable job most days. My largest class has approximately 43 students (U.S. Studies) and my smallest has about 25 (German 1).
- Speaking of teaching, I teach Sunday School in my branch. One day a girl in my class (who had also been in my history class a couple years back) came up to me and said, “Your Sunday School class is a lot more enjoyable than your history class.” At first I was flattered, but then I really though about what she said . . .
- A student told me the other day that they had the same shoes as me. There were two problems with that. One, that student was a female (I do my best to not wear female apparel), Two, that student was a cheerleader. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to wear those shoes again.
- I’ve decided one of the main reasons I need a girlfriend is so that I’ll have someone to vent to when my team loses a soccer game. Currently I just go home and stew over the game all weekend until the next game. All the frustration just boils inside of me and I swear one of these days I’m just going to blow a fuse and rip apart my house or my van or my brother or something. Course, maybe that whole venting thing is the reason why I don’t have a girlfriend.
- I need a haircut.
- I would just like to clarify that although I hate Timpview/Salem Hills High that does not necessarily mean I hate all the people that went/go there. I mean think about it, I hate Hell, but I’m sure I don’t hate all the people that are there. There are probably several fairly respectable people there.
- I’m not going to church anymore until those Mormons get softer chairs for the overflow. I can’t handle it anymore.
- Can you believe it, my dance director had me teach some dances yesterday at a dance workshop (course, it can hardly be called a workshop if I’m teaching at it, but whatever). Who would’ve ever thought a day would come where Andrew the T. Wright would teach someone else how to dance. Unbelievable (and yes, you should be feeling sorry for those people right now).
Until next week.
- Oh wait, one more thing, can I just reiterate, I don’t go on blind dates so don’t even think about asking.