Well, first off, the home pictures are here. Relax. Just check the last post.
I just have a couple of comments and questions that need to be noted:
1. It’s true, tomorrow I’m going to ShopKo to buy some Rogaine. No, really, I am. (And Rogaine IS in the Microsoft dictionary, that means it must be legitimate).
2. I talked to a girl for a solid thirty minutes the other nite. I know you don’t believe me, but I did. So there.
3. What are “hops” actually. Beer commercials always talk about “hops.” What are they?
4. Speaking of which, last week at family home evening we talked about the funnest thing we’ve ever done and I’ll have you know, now that I’m a sophisticated and mature, the word, “d---s” didn’t even enter my mind. Even on April 20th.
5. It’s time for my annual comments on the NBA playoffs. Let it be known that the Spurs are still my team. However, since Brother Ginobili and the Spurs is gone, I’ll just be happy if the Cavs and the Lakers don’t win. And if the LeBrons play the Kobes, I’m pulling for the Kobes (didn’t think I’d ever say or write that, but there you have it).
6. I’m no longer as upset as I was two weeks ago.
7. I have another thing to add to my Celestial food menu. Kebabs and Crème Soda are already on it. Rice Krispy treats need to be added.
8. Do you think Zac Efron can actually play basketball (Efron is NOT in Microsoft dictionary, which probably means he’s not legitimate).
9. One problem with ranting and raving on Facebook/my web log, you never really know who might come across it. This whole universal access thing has made me censor some things that I definitely would have included in the old email format (for those of you who don‘t know, this randomness used to be sent out in periodic emails, sorry you missed out).
10. I still plan on marrying Celine Dion when I grow up, in case you were wondering.
And that’s all