It's Wednesday today. I like Wednesdays. Not only is it Wednesday, but the Constitution was signed on this very day in 1787. I have a few observations to make.
- I hate spiders. Really, I hate them. Are they useful at all 'cause if they're not, I'll can tell you right now that when I create my own worlds, there ain't going to be no spiders.
- My dad told me he stayed up all nite trying to figure out how I can better coach my girls' soccer team. His conclusion: "you need to teach them how to score goals." Brilliant, why didn't I think of that?
- Just so you know, Wikipedia is not a reliable source. In fact, seeing as today is Consitution Day, if you went and looked up the consitutional convention on Wikipedia and looked at the signers, three of those are actually my students (they got a little distracted in class today). Just thought you'd like to know.
- Did I tell you that I broke up my first high school fight last Monday? I did. No big deal, I'm a teacher.
- I love football. Love it. I think people like football so much because there's so little of it. I mean, it only goes four-five months and most of the games are only on the weekends. As my friend Rizzo the Rat said, "Scarcity--Drives up the prices." I mean think about baseball. I like it and all, but honestly, where there are about 2 million games a year, I can only get excited about a couple.