These are twenty reasons why I consider myself to be a pretty lucky person:
1. I didn’t watch the BYU football game yesterday.
2. Gemma is not a teenager.
3. I got to spend two years in the Switzerland handing out little blue books.
4. I’m a coach.
5. I didn’t attend the University of Utah.
6. The Mrs. and Holden haven’t kicked me out yet.
7. I still have some hair.
8. The fasting part of Fast Sunday is almost over (Easily the worst day of the month.)
9. I get to be mentored by Jeremy Chapman and Stewart Wright.
10. I had a Son of Baconator combo yesterday.
11. I’m Daunis and Chad’s boy.
12. I once watched the movies Amazing Grace and Shadowlands. (Not at the same time of course.)
13. I took some Hungarian dance classes at the B.Y.
14. I have the best job in the world.
15. I haven’t had to go camping in more than a year.
16. I was once roommates with Stephen E. Frandsen.
17. I don’t live in California, Arizona, or St. George.
18. I know how to read.
19. The Mrs. has better fashion sense than I do.
20. Mr. Bart Peery was once my boss.