Sunday, February 13, 2011

There are some things you should know:

Tomorrow marks the first time ever in Andrew T. Wright history that I will have a significant other on Valentines Day. The streak of 28 years of aloneness is finally coming to an end. And to think all this time you guys thought I was a failure.

Just so you know, I’m really upset about the recent Jerry Sloan resigning. I don’t like the Jazz anymore now that he’s gone. For the last couple of years I’ve been splitting my loyalties between SLC and San Antonio, but without Sloan, forget it. Spurs all the way.

I just watched Dead Poets Society again. That movie is so good. So good. How that’s not on every person’s top five list I have no idea.

It’s my stepson’s birthday tomorrow. He’ll be two. After this last week, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t hate me, which is good.

Me and my brother were playing risk today and I had to quit because I was getting so upset. Really. I almost broke the table hitting it so many times.

I miss Mr. Peery. A lot.

I hate winter.

I love Goshen.

I hate ridiculous computers that are ridiculous.

I love the Mrs.

And that’s all.

2 comments:

Lindsay Johnson said...

can i come to your house in goshen, again? the thought that you have a wife there with you is wondrous.

i love that house.

Carrie said...

Valentines Day is a super rad birthday. That bodes a far better future lovelife for him than that of his new dad...until now of course. Congratulations! I blame the Sloan resignation on fair-weatherers like you. Goshen? Seriously? At least pick some town like 'Peoria' that's fun to say out loud.