Hello kids. First off let me just say that I totally forgot to post one of my very favoritest reasons for liking Harry Potter in my last post. However, I'm not going to post it now either because that would require thinking and quite frankly I'm done with thinking for the time being.
Also I'd like you to know that it was Mother's Day on Sunday and my mother's pretty dad-gum rad.
But that's not what I'm going to write about either. Nope, for this here post I'm going to tell you some of my most recent goals.
1) To not lose all of my hair.
2) To learn how to play the bagpipes. I had my first lesson today. I'm horrible. Let me just put it this way, I'm a worse bagpiper than I am dancer (I know, bad huh).
3) To get a second date before September 22, 2010. My brother gets home from his mission on that day and if I've gone the whole two years without a second date I'm going to cry (well, actually I had a second date when he was in the empty sea so I guess it hasn't been quite two years)
4) To get big Stew to go on one date.
5) To compile my favorite students of all time list. N0w that I've taught a full three years I think it's time. And no, you're not on it (except you Ry-Masta).
6) To actually figure out how to teach. Like I said, I've been hired as a teacher now for three years so . . .
7) To learn Spanish.
8) To not be a total waste this summer when I'm not in school. Here's hoping I can wake up at least one day per week before 11:00 a.m.
9) To have a Lord of the Rings and Star Trek Next Generations marathon. And no, I don't want to watch them with anybody (except maybe Big Stew or Little Chad).
10) To write a biography of Oliver Cowdery. One day, one day.