1. i do not do drugs. nor do i intend to in the near future.
2. i do not have any enemies. however, if i had to choose an enemy it would either be stephen e. frandsen or amanda r. lockhart. it's a never ending battle with those two.
3. i do not like the new england patriots. however, i think tom brady and i would get along just fine if we were ever to meet.
4. high school kids are the most underrated age group on the planet.
5. if i had one wish it would be that the soccer team i coach could at least win one region game this year (we didn't last year, but the times, they are a chanin').
6. i tend to be religious, but whenever people start to talk about religious things in a group setting (outside of church meetings naturally), i generally try to change the subject as quickly as possible (usually by making some comment about how much i hate the lakers).
7. i have a sweet green minivan.
8. i don't think i understand the meaning of the word "love." what does it mean actually?
9. i don't understand how tall people kiss short people without hurting their backs.
10. although a history teacher, i have a very hard time not becoming totally apathetic to politics.